CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 5, 2012

GIRL...GIRL..GIRL....WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!!

I'm a little excited. We went to the Doctor Monday, first sonogram and all is well with mommy and baby. Turns out I am almost 16 weeks. I was about 2 weeks off but that's quite alright. Baby Girl will be due December 24, 2012. Looks like a lot of early birthday parties to come. Poor thing won't stand a chance between birthdays and Christmas. Anyhow next appointment July 30 and we will know more. I'll keep you all updated. Here's our first pic of Baby Girl.

2 comments:

Russel Ramblings said...

She is too cute!!! Congrats to you both, she is going to be one spoiled little angel!!!

Unknown said...

Awww!!! Congratulations to y'all... A baby girl!!! Oh she will be one spoiled little girl, but that's okay! That's how it's supposed to be! :)