CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

19 weeks & what have I been up too.... :)


I had my second sonogram yesterday and all is well with the Baby Girl. She was calm and shy all at the same time. She wasn't really in to being on camera, unlike the first time (She was bouncing all over the place). This time she stuck her foot to the monitor and waived. Then rolled over and stuck her butt to the camera.
 (She gets that from her daddy)

Me on the other hand.... I have been doing some crafty things. My niece's birthday is coming up soon and I am making all of her birthday things (cupcake toppers, banners and favor party bags) It's the least I can do since I can't go to Georgia to be there to see her turn ONE! After all of that is finished, I will start cleaning out my "craft room" to make a nursery. I also have been on a hair bow kick- I figured I'd better learn to make them now and all the ribbon sitting in the bucket I have is useless right now, so I've been extra crafty here lately. 

I have a theme and things are underway. I can't wait to have it all put together. I am counting my blessings right now with the pregnancy. The sickness has slowed down and doesn't come around too much anymore and I haven't gained too much weight yet.. (I'm sure that will change) 

 Today, however I found out I am now employed with the San Angelo District as lead teacher for Head Start!!! Super, SUPER excited about that. I also found out that the curriculum we used when I was in Trenton with Pre-k is the exact same curriculum I will be teaching my Head start Kids! :) Such a relief and just am so excited to finally be underway. Things have really started coming together. I start work or training in 2 weeks. I can't wait. It will be such a nice change for me. Keep us all in your prayers. Baby Girl is still due to arrive Christmas Eve and so we shall see. :) That's all for now (Christy Russel, You're welcome, I updated my blog)
Love Connie



My niece, Joslyn, almost ONE

Cupcake Toppers
Favor Bag toppers
19 weeks Pregnant

These next few things I have posted are a part of the theme for our nursery (They are sample pictures so no the name on them is NOT our baby girls name)
Hair Bow Holder
4 canvas pictures
Clothes Peg Rack
Picture Frame
Super Cute Wall Decals

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're getting along good!! That's a huge blessing!
I'm loving your theme for the nursery. I love owls just like you do!! They do my heart good.
Right now Cracker Barrell has some cute owls! ;)