How about I start with Jordan. He is from San Angelo, TX. He has a brother who lives in Bell, who has a daughter last yr in Prek, in which I taught. Anyhow we became good friends with them and back in May, Amber told me I needed to meet her brother-in-law when he comes to visit..
He came down the end of June. I was supposed to go meet him at a cookout they were having. Amber had called that night and cancelled so I didn't go. They had shown Jordan my picture tho and he pretty much fell in love then.. LOL but I was leaving for vacation the next day so I didn't meet him. I added him on FB and started talking to him. Got his number and started texting and calling non stop.. My entire Vacation I was talking to him about everything. Anyway Since I had booked a flight to Colorado before leaving we had talked about possibly the idea of changing it and flying to Texas first.. So we booked the flight because he wanted me to come out there... So It started off I was only going to be in tx 3 days. The more I talked to him and by the time I got home 3 weeks later from Vacation, I changed my flight to go for a week.. So I met him officially for the first time in Austin, Texas July 23, 2011 :) I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM! FOR REAL! We hit it off great, I met his family, They love me, I love them.
The more I talked to Jordan and his family, the more I realized I didn't want to be anywhere else but Texas! I did go to Colorado for a few days to see my friends but knew the job offers I had there weren't for me. I flew straight back to Texas.
Jordan and I both planned a trip home to Fl Aug 18th to pack up my things and meet the entire family and move back out to Texas. WOW, was it ever Crazy and Emotional.
My good friends had a going away party and for me it wasn't goodbye, just COME SEE ME IN TEXAS.
As Jordan and I left to drive home another big time in my life happened.. I became an Aunt for the first time. My niece Joslyn was born Aug 23, 2011. Of course she had to wait to we were clear out of Mississippi to be born.. Stubburn already. That's ok though.. I have one last trip. I fly out next Tuesday for the week to meet her and congratulate my brother and sister in law.
I never believed it when people told me "when you know, you know" But I know and I now Believe IT!
Things are going great here. I have moved in to my new apartment.. Went a little OWL crazy on my kitchen and Etsy Crazy as well.. But I love it. I am finishing school and getting my Texas teaching certificate to be on full time at the school here in Texas. I Miss all of my friends and family back home. I have pictures of you ALL everywhere in my apt. I love you and I will TRY harder to update my blog more often!!!
p.s DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! ;-)
XOXO
Connie
This was the first day we met coming back from the Austin Airport.
July 23, 2011
Lunch out at the Catus Hotel aka Mesquite Bean. ( I must take you all there when you come)
We were in Down town Austin For Jordan's Birthday at the famous and haunted Driskell Hotel
July 29
My Firefighter and Paramedic


0 comments:
Post a Comment